Sunday, July 22, 2007

third week

1. Write your thoughts/reflection about the Freshmen Night using the guide questions below
a. What were the things, scenes and events you have seen during the Freshmen Night?
2. Write a reflection about one of your significant classroom experiences during the past few days at MCL. This could be something positive or negative. Use the outline below: third week

1)-.Wow... we really enjoyed our freshmen night especially when I saw my crush he's name is kian who's the vocalist of Calliahlili I used to be with my friend Charish diring the concert i will never forget when i catched the cd from a Mapuans student who's a model and singer because i didn't expect it.

2)-One of my significant experiences in our classroom is when i was elected as class treasurer because i didn't expect it that i already have a lot of friends in our classroom.i felt nervous that time.Negative that happened to me? When the first day of our classes when my teacher was speaking at the front of the class when i excused to go to comfort room he said that i'm such a high school student because as what he said if we want to go outside of the classroom we don't have to ask for our professors because we might disturb the class i was really offended but on my part i know in my self that i did the right thing because for me going outside while somebody is speaking is unethical did.

No comments:

back ground

Myspace Layouts
I edited my profile at Freeweblayouts.net, check out these Myspace Layouts!